Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Macquelinedc's Bean Sprouts with Tofu
400 grams bean sprouts
1 block tofu (medium sized) cut into squares
200 grams ground pork or chicken
1 medium onion finely chopped
3 cloves garlic finely chopped
2 medium sized tomato chopped
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 cups oil for frying
1/2 cup water
How To Cook:
1. Saute' onions, garlic and tomato in oil for 5 minutes or until cooked.
2. Add ground pork and cook for 10 minutes until it's tender. Set aside.
3. In a hot pan with oil, fry the tofu for 5 minutes until golden brown. Set aside.
4. Put back the onions and ground pork and cook the bean sprouts for 5 minutes. Over medium heat.
5. Add the tofu and soy sauce. Cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Can be eaten with rice. Enjoy.